FAQ Szukaj Grupy Statystyki Zaloguj Rejestracja

Poprzedni temat :: Następny temat
Batalia de Fuengirola
Autor Wiadomość
scout 

Wysłany: 2010-02-03, 23:49   Batalia de Fuengirola

Una pequena tropa de soldatos en fortsaleza medieval Fuengirola estaba de Regimento No.4 de la Infanteria Polacca del Gran Ducato de Varsovia. Si Ustedes interesantes pregunta aqui porfavor.
Batalia de Fuengirola en es.wikipedia.org
Batalia de Fuengirola en pl.wikipedia.orgl

Reding_Malaga
Gość
Wysłany: 2010-02-10, 18:58   Batalla de Fuengirola

Dear friends,

my name is Jon Valera, the president of the Asociación Histórico - Cultural "Teodoro Reding", from Malaga.

I have seen your website, will you come to Fuengirola in October?

We wanted to organizase a event of reenactment but the Town Hall says that there isn´t money to do it...

Kind regards,

Jon Valera

Gość

Wysłany: 2010-02-10, 21:04   

Dear Jon!

Many thanks for yours informacion. Fuengirola is the most importand bi-century of the whole our history. We intend to come on october 2010 to Fuengirola. We are the Group of the historical Reenactment, that has expirience in Czech, Germany, Austria and Russia. We plan to come in 30 soldiers - armed and uniformed, with historical camp. We are strongly determined to come and memorize bicentario. Eso esto la mas importante por nosotros. Recreacion del bicentario esta mas, mas importante que dinero.
We are opened on yours indication and cooperation so that to memorize bicentario in the best acceptable methods,

Historia de nuestro Regimento
Our Regiment was designed to be sent to Spain and participate in Guerra de la Independencia. On december 1808 4th Regiment of Polish Infantry stepped into the spanish land. We fought in Puente del Almaraz, siege of Ciudad Real (1809), Talavera de la Reina (1809), siege of Toledo(1809), Almonacid(1809). On this year Poland was fighting back austrian invasion and inmemorias many words are the sign of the great willof comming backtofight back.... Regiment stayed in Malaga from beginning of 1810 to 1811. On october 1810 there was battle at Fuengirola, Ronda, Mijas, Albuhera, Ximena de la Frontiera. In late 1811 the Regiment left Spain and went to polish land. Then our Regiment was designed to fight in Russian second war of 1812. Regiment stayed at smolensk, fought at Smolance, Czasniki and then at Berezina - one soldier against five Russian. After Berezina there was left only 400 soldiers, which were gathering on february 1813 at Malbork (germ. Marienburg) close do Gdańsk (Danzig). After that 4thRegiment was retreating withthe Great Army towards Poznań (Posen) and Berlin.We fought in the siege of Wittembrga, at Jutteborg and Belzig and finally in the battle of nations at Lipsk (16-18.10.1813). After that rests of the regiment were incorporated with many others in one regiment of polish infantry. On 1814 two regimental flags were brought back Poland (we have the copy of one and the copy of second regimental flag is being performed (both will be present at Fuengirola and Malaga at october 2010!).

We are very glad to have oportunity to cooperate with Spanish historical association. We hope the cooperation may bring many further fruits as for example discovering the history of our regiments (and others polish regiments) or publishing translated into spanish memorias of the soldiers of 4th Regiment of Polish Infantry....

We have expirience in organizing events in Poland (at Raszyn and Ostrolenka) - up to 600 participants in the field... Our dream is to reenact the battle of Fuengirola..... with amigos soldiers Espanoles y de UK.

scout 

Wysłany: 2010-02-10, 21:09   

Dear Jon!

Many thanks for yours informacion. Fuengirola is the most importand bi-century of the whole our history. We intend to come on october 2010 to Fuengirola. We are the Group of the historical Reenactment, that has expirience in Czech, Germany, Austria and Russia. We plan to come in 30 soldiers - armed and uniformed, with historical camp. We are strongly determined to come and memorize bicentario. Eso esto la mas importante por nosotros. Recreacion del bicentario esta mas, mas importante que dinero.
We are opened on yours indication and cooperation so that to memorize bicentario in the best acceptable methods,

Historia de nuestro Regimento
Our Regiment was designed to be sent to Spain and participate in Guerra de la Independencia. On december 1808 4th Regiment of Polish Infantry stepped into the spanish land. We fought in Puente del Almaraz, siege of Ciudad Real (1809), Talavera de la Reina (1809), siege of Toledo(1809), Almonacid(1809). On this year Poland was fighting back austrian invasion and inmemorias many words are the sign of the great willof comming backtofight back.... Regiment stayed in Malaga from beginning of 1810 to 1811. On october 1810 there was battle at Fuengirola, Ronda, Mijas, Albuhera, Ximena de la Frontiera. In late 1811 the Regiment left Spain and went to polish land. Then our Regiment was designed to fight in Russian second war of 1812. Regiment stayed at smolensk, fought at Smolance, Czasniki and then at Berezina - one soldier against five Russian. After Berezina there was left only 400 soldiers, which were gathering on february 1813 at Malbork (germ. Marienburg) close do Gdańsk (Danzig). After that 4thRegiment was retreating withthe Great Army towards Poznań (Posen) and Berlin.We fought in the siege of Wittembrga, at Jutteborg and Belzig and finally in the battle of nations at Lipsk (16-18.10.1813). After that rests of the regiment were incorporated with many others in one regiment of polish infantry. On 1814 two regimental flags were brought back Poland (we have the copy of one and the copy of second regimental flag is being performed (both will be present at Fuengirola and Malaga at october 2010!).

We are very glad to have oportunity to cooperate with Spanish historical association. We hope the cooperation may bring many further fruits as for example discovering the history of our regiments (and others polish regiments) or publishing translated into spanish memorias of the soldiers of 4th Regiment of Polish Infantry....

We have expirience in organizing events in Poland (at Raszyn and Ostrolenka) - up to 600 participants in the field... Our dream is to reenact the battle of Fuengirola..... with amigos soldiers Espanoles y de UK.

Pequeno nuestro pedido. Preguntamos si Ustedes pueden anadir en vuestra pagina enlace de nuestra pagina. Muchas gracias! :)

Si eso esto facil por Usted puedes escribir en espanol.

Gość

Wysłany: 2010-02-11, 00:21   

Dear friend,

I think that it would be great to reenact the battle!

I understand that you want to come to Fuengirola althought there isn´t money... even for your acommodation or food...

But if you come finally... we have a group of Infantry (Reding Swiss Regiment, in the Spanish service) and a group of Spanish Artillery, and volunteers.

We can get the participation of a group of French Infantry (the 8eme Ligne) from Jaén (Spain), but would be difficult that come any British group without economic help...

The last week we conmemorated the Bicentenary of Málaga 1810 - 2010. In this event participated the Vistula Legion.

Our page is: www.teodororeding.es

Reding_Malaga
Gość
Wysłany: 2010-02-11, 00:21   

Dear friend,

I understand that you want to come to Fuengirola althought there isn´t money... even for your acommodation or food...

But if you come finally... we have a group of Infantry (Reding Swiss Regiment, in the Spanish service) and a group of Spanish Artillery, and volunteers.

We can get the participation of a group of French Infantry (the 8eme Ligne) from Jaén (Spain), but would be difficult that come any British group without economic help...

The last week we conmemorated the Bicentenary of Málaga 1810 - 2010. In this event participated the Vistula Legion.

Jon Valera

scout 

Wysłany: 2010-02-11, 10:12   

Reding_Malaga napisał/a:
Dear friend,

Yes we are determined to come. For us it is the most important moment of history (much more than heroic battle at Berezina river on 1812).
We are reenacting precizely the same regiment, wchich fought on october 1810 at Fuengirola, which was garrison of Malaga 1810-1811, which was at the walls of Cadiz, which crossed San Esteban.
It is point the most important in our history. Morover it will be very important (in meaning of similarity of history of Poland and Spain (la mismas guerras, exercitos de XIX siclo) so that to learn wisdom from the history and build truthfull cooperation.

We are very glad with contact. For us it will be first and expected for the long time reenactment.
As I mentioned we have expirience in organization of reenacting events - with battles (including military scenario, visual effects, military skills (maneuvring (operation of columns, survey of voltigeurs, carees, etc.) cooperation of infantry, cavalry and artillery), scenography, problems of safery, placeing publicity and medias, etc.).

Our dream is to have a camp on the castle of Fuengirola and have even small reenactment of batlle. We are opened on other scenarios and other episodes.
In polish histography the battle of Fuengirola is described precisely, including action of Ignacy Bronisz and its cooperation with Franciszek Mlokosiewicz. The text are long to translate, but it is possible to prepare....

And one more thing. For sure two of our soldiers will come with whole families (wifes, childrens, etc.)

Reding_Malaga napisał/a:

How many of reenactors it will be?

On June we intend to participate in 195th anniversary of Waterloo. It may be great opportunity to spread the information of prepared reenactment of Battle of Fuengirola. I am a man of believe so I believe if someone ask than it may be found some solution. May be some group of red (or even green) jackets will decide to come....

Reding_Malaga napisał/a:
Dear friend,

Jon Valera

We are very glad to let know about! Congratulations for yours achievements and participation of polish reenactors. Vistula Legion is another group with diffrent history and military route than 4th Rgt of Polish Infantry of Duchy of Varsoivie.

When we will develop links (enlaces) we will put yours adress.

---------------------------

In some time we will develop registration in forum in foregin languages (espanol, english, francais, deutch, russian). Sorry for troubles.

With best regards.
Scout

Reding_Malaga
Gość
Wysłany: 2010-02-11, 13:12   

Ok. We will try to speak with the authorities again. I think that won´t be a problem, although without money.

A possibility of accommodation is to make a camp. Would you bring your tents? As I said you, each person would have to pay for their food...

Do you think that will other european group come to Fuengirola with theese conditions? :roll:

In the other hand, it would be great to have the translation of theese original documents that you say.

Did the French Infantry participated in the battle in 1810?

Jon Valera

scout 

Wysłany: 2010-02-11, 14:19   

We have full equipment to set a camp (tents, fire-places (to cook on the live fire)), etc.). Camp is fully possible. In october we used to sleep in tents in Lipsk, so the temperature may not be the problem....

Later on I will put the Orde de bataille, but at this moment I can say that "English and Spanish" forces were composed by 2 battalions of english infantry (of two diffrent regiments) english artillery and troop of spanish guerilla. English they were supported by the fregata and corvettes, which were bombarding the medieval fortress....
"French" forces were composed by around 200 polish soldiers (among them were one former cannonier, who served in prussian army before - they were bombarding spanish ships and caused sink of one of them....), and small troop of frenc dragoons.
Volume of forces on the "English and Spanish" side was much more bigger than at the "French" side so there is no problem of the lack of French soldiers.... On the other hand it means that number of spanish (and british....) reenactors may be much more bigger than ours.... Even 200-300 Spanish to 30 Polish....
We are trying to reenact as much precisely as it is possible, so it gives chance to ask other spanish groups... and look for english forces first of all..... (In La Coruna they have good contacts and traditions of green jackets - may be you have some contact (even if La Coruna is so far from Malaga).
That is all....

I propose to discuss partly by e-mail (I will write to you).

"Non money problem in reenactment" is as follows. In Czech, Poland and Russia events are organized with the paying back of the cost of transport at the level that depends on the distance. In Germany, Belgium at France mostly this practice does not take place, so there is chance to ask red jackets to come. Dragoons they must have horses, so it is difficult. In case asking to come they must be given horses at Fuengirola ....

If you mind you can publish some photos of contemporary state of Fuengirola....

Best regards.

Reding_Malaga
Gość
Wysłany: 2010-02-15, 23:16   

Dear Konrad, I don´t know if you received my message.

With respect to horses no problem.

We will advise to the "Dragones de la Emperatriz" of La Coruña; I hope that they want to participate with theese conditions. The British soldiers too.

I think that in the facts participated Spanish Artillery and the Toledo Regiment too. In Andalucía we have a section of the 8eme de Ligne, but, as you tell, there wasn´t French Infantry...

In the other hand, to bring the arms to Spain is recommeded to have the European card of arms.

I hope we can make the best possible memorial and we are very glad to cooperate with you.

My best regards,

Jon Valera

Gość

Wysłany: 2010-02-16, 11:07   

Many thanks for yours answer. I have received it and I will write back. The news brought by you are super!
I understand, that you let know informations about the Furngirola battle, so indeed threr will be necessary spanish artillery and Tolego Regiment as well. More information in the e-mail.
I possible the participation sailboat (more less of the epoque) - ... landing, cannonade?

scout 

Wysłany: 2010-02-16, 11:15   

Many thanks for yours answer. I have received it and I will write back. The news brought by you are super!
I understand, that you let know informations about the Furngirola battle, so indeed threr will be necessary spanish artillery and Tolego Regiment as well. More information in the e-mail.
8eme de ligne is more-less possible in two trails (every time the infantry was moving step by step along the chivalry - (I mean second wave with Ignacy Bronisz and dragoons) //// the assist of the French marschal who had to come to see on his own eyes... :)....). So it means that we treat you as the first organizer (Spain, Andalucia is yours motherland and we respect this with all consequences in relationships)...
We know 8eme de ligne from Czech and Russia, it belong to CENS, to which we also belong as CENS-Poland (www.dywizjaxw.pl).
Please remember about the proportion of Orde de Bataille. It is very important so that neither to convert or destroy the effect of Fuengirola.

On the other hand the information above also means that the first approach to scenario is under construction.... If you mind publish as many photos, indicate maps to unserstand the area and place .... castle, camps (spaniards and English they spent one nigth in the siege of fortress), naval landing, places of spanish battery and english batteries.... It is at this moment the most important - the knowledge to prepare right and possoble to act scenario...
I possible the participation sailboat (more less of the epoque) - ... landing, cannonade? So if you mind please help us with photos....

Best regards! Saludados!

Gość

Wysłany: 2010-02-19, 10:33   

La mas buena trabaja de Mariusz Promis sobre la batalia de Fuengirola puedes leer aqui: http://napoleon.org.pl/polska/fue.php. Desgraciadamente eso esto solo en polaco. Orde de bataile nosotros conocemos de esta trabaja.

Cytat:
II bat. 89 pp angielskiej (353 ludzi), I bat. 82 pp angielskiej (952), oddział dezerterów (509) i hiszpański pułk Toledo (650). Do tego dochodzi 69 artylerzystów i 60 żołnierzy z obsługi kanonierek. Siły morskie wspierające całą operację to dwa okręty liniowe ("Rodney" z 74 działami i jeden hiszpański o podobnej liczbie dział), trzy fregaty "Circe", "Topaze" i " Sparrowhawk", kilka brygów i pięć kanonierek. Razem było tego 1612 bagnetów (82 pp nie brał udziału w początkowej fazie działań)

89/II 2nd battalion of 89th Regiment of Foot (353 bayonetts)
82/I 1st battalion of 82nd Regiment of Foot (952 bayonetts)
Batalion of desserters (German, Polish(!)) (509 bayonetts)
Spanis Regiment Toledo. (650 bayonetts)
Cannon battery (69 cannoniers)
Naval staff of sailboats (60 pers).

Sail boats:
HMS "Rodney" with 74 cannons
"similar to HMS Rodney"
fregatta "Circe"
Fregatta "Sparrowhawk" (the day before it brought musquets for Toledo regiment)
Fregatta "Topaze"

First day landing (Cala Moral - 3kilomiters far from Fuengirola) forces - 1612 bayonnets (82/I was shipped on the sceond day).

Forces of Grandee Armee:
Cytat:
Zamek znajdujący się w pobliżu Fuengiroli, będący jedynym miejscem nadającym się do obrony obsadzało 150 żołnierzy z 4pp polskiej pod dowództwem kpt. Franciszka Młokosiewicza. W Mijas, 6 km na północ od Fuengiroli był por. Chełmicki z 60 ludźmi tego samego pułku. Wreszcie w Alhaurin el Grande, stacjonował szef batalionu Ignacy Bronisz z 205 bagnetami (4 pp) i 82 szablami (21 pdrag) 20.

Fuengirola - cpt. Franciszek Młokosiewicz - 150 bayonetts of 4th Polish Rgt. + 2 cannons (16-pound, 2-pound)
Mijas - leut. Eustachy Chełmicki - 60 bayonetts of 4th Polish Rgt.
Alhaurin - chef of battalion Ignacy Bronisz - 205 bayonetts of 4th Polsih Regiment and 82 sables of 21st Regiment of Dragoons (11 dragoons participated at Fuengirola Castle).

scout 

Wysłany: 2010-02-19, 10:35   

La mas buena trabaja de Mariusz Promis sobre la batalia de Fuengirola puedes leer aqui: http://napoleon.org.pl/polska/fue.php. Desgraciadamente eso esto solo en polaco. Orde de bataile nosotros conocemos de esta trabaja.

English-Spanish forces
Cytat:
Cytat:
II bat. 89 pp angielskiej (353 ludzi), I bat. 82 pp angielskiej (952), oddział dezerterów (509) i hiszpański pułk Toledo (650). Do tego dochodzi 69 artylerzystów i 60 żołnierzy z obsługi kanonierek. Siły morskie wspierające całą operację to dwa okręty liniowe ("Rodney" z 74 działami i jeden hiszpański o podobnej liczbie dział), trzy fregaty "Circe", "Topaze" i " Sparrowhawk", kilka brygów i pięć kanonierek. Razem było tego 1612 bagnetów (82 pp nie brał udziału w początkowej fazie działań)

89/II 2nd battalion of 89th Regiment of Foot (353 bayonetts)
82/I 1st battalion of 82nd Regiment of Foot (952 bayonetts)
Batalion of desserters (German, Polish(!)) (509 bayonetts)
Spanis Regiment Toledo. (650 bayonetts)
Cannon battery (69 cannoniers)
Naval staff of sailboats (60 pers).

Sail boats:
HMS "Rodney" with 74 cannons
"similar to HMS Rodney"
fregatta "Circe"
Fregatta "Sparrowhawk" (the day before it brought musquets for Toledo regiment)
Fregatta "Topaze"

First day landing (Cala Moral - 3 kilometers far from Fuengirola) forces - 1612 bayonnets (82/I was shipped on the sceond day).

Forces of Grandee Armee:
Cytat:
Cytat:
Zamek znajdujący się w pobliżu Fuengiroli, będący jedynym miejscem nadającym się do obrony obsadzało 150 żołnierzy z 4pp polskiej pod dowództwem kpt. Franciszka Młokosiewicza. W Mijas, 6 km na północ od Fuengiroli był por. Chełmicki z 60 ludźmi tego samego pułku. Wreszcie w Alhaurin el Grande, stacjonował szef batalionu Ignacy Bronisz z 205 bagnetami (4 pp) i 82 szablami (21 pdrag) 20.

Fuengirola - cpt. Franciszek Młokosiewicz - 150 bayonetts of 4th Polish Rgt. + 2 cannons (16-pound, 2-pound)
Mijas - leut. Eustachy Chełmicki - 60 bayonetts of 4th Polish Rgt.
Alhaurin - chef of battalion Ignacy Bronisz - 205 bayonetts of 4th Polsih Regiment and 82 sables of 21st Regiment of Dragoons (11 dragoons participated at Fuengirola Castle).

adiutant 
sąsiad generała

Stopień: fizylier
Wysłany: 2010-02-20, 14:34   

Witam!

W wydawnictwie Bellona :shock: jest obecnie do nabycia książka pt."Fuengirola 1810", kosztuje niecałe 19zł, z wysyłką to będzie mniej jak 30zł, jak za 320 stron to niedrogo.

http://ksiegarnia.bellona...bid=3297&page=1

Pozdrawiam
Adiutant

Odpowiedz do tematu