FAQ Szukaj Grupy Statystyki Zaloguj Rejestracja

Poprzedni temat :: Następny temat
Batalia de Fuengirola
Autor Wiadomość
Reding_Malaga
Gość
Wysłany: 2010-02-26, 20:22   

Dear friends,

this is the link to the photos that I have done of the castle of Fuengirola. You can view the status of the fortress (not preserved anything inside ...). In addition to the interior (two stairs to the top) there is a way around the castle.

http://picasaweb.google.e...ectoFuengirola#

A video of the commemoration of February 2010: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9O6VHRfFM9I

My best regards,

Jon Valera

Gość

Wysłany: 2010-02-26, 21:42   

Muchas gracias fotos y por la pelicula de bicentario.

As I wrote we are about to prepare scenario. In several days I will publish here translation of historical flow on 1810 (hour after hour - 14th and 15th of October 1810). Ahora eso esto en lingua polacca. Yo tengo que traducir en espano.

Than we can imagine more about the scenario, plans of movements in reencatment, etc.

scout 

Wysłany: 2010-02-26, 21:43   

Muchas gracias fotos y por la pelicula de bicentario. Now we can see clearly Castillo Souhail en Fuengirola. We can thing much more truthfully about the bivouac.

As I wrote we are about to prepare scenario. In several days I will publish here translation of historical flow on 1810 (hour after hour - 14th and 15th of October 1810). Ahora eso esto en lingua polacca. Yo tengo que traducir en espano. Eso fuere sobre la trabaja de Mariusz Promis.

Than we can imagine more about the scenario, plans of movements in reencatment, etc. Morover thanks to the air viev we can prepare map with planning movements.

Reding_Malaga
Gość
Wysłany: 2010-03-10, 11:09   

Other great video in HD!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvuNbVkaEKM

scout 

Wysłany: 2010-03-10, 21:08   

I would like to thank for pointed films. Indeed it makes impression. On behalf of the colleagues reenactors Iwould like toexpress our hope that comming reenactment at Sastillo Souhail will be good continuation of it.

I hopeone day it will be possible to exchange (I mean translated in english) sources from Malaga occupation and publishit together.

I hope we will start another sublect with films from polish reenactment events.

Reding_Malaga
Gość
Wysłany: 2010-04-16, 01:53   

Dear Scout, did you receive my last message with the invitation in Spanish?

I want to ask you a question too: Do you know where can I buy a bronze eagle for flag?

Kind regards!

scout 

Wysłany: 2010-04-30, 10:05   

By now we are about looking for british groups of either red or green jackets (it was sent via e-mail), and as well german-italian-polish deserters unit (in battle of Fuengirola at the spanish-british side). So if any group is interested in participation (who might read this) please ask here. We could send more informations.

If anyone can help we are opened for this kind of activity.

botogl
Gość
Wysłany: 2010-04-30, 10:23   

Hello - I am planning to attend in October.
What date is the reenactment planned for? For Sunday 17th? Is anything happening on 15th October, the actuall 200th anniversary?

scout 

Wysłany: 2010-04-30, 12:14   

You are welcome Botogl!

Reenactment is planned on eiter 16th or 17th of october (but rather 16th of october) - it will be precised soon. On 15th is possible to have entrance memorial of bicentury, but mail reenactment living history display will be on saturday.

Would you mind Botogl relieve yours belonging to group historical display (in case you belong).

botogol
Gość
Wysłany: 2010-04-30, 13:35   

thank you scout.
No, I am not a member of any society - but I am interested in the Napoleonic wars, and in Lord Blayney, and my family have a villa nearby, so I will come to watch you - and also to help you, if I can be useful.

Reding_Malaga
Gość
Wysłany: 2010-05-07, 12:18   

Dear Scout,

the reenactment goes ahead. I spoke yesterday with the heads of the Fuengirola´s town hall and, as initially, It´s unlikely a economic help for transport.

For accommodation is probable a camp near o inside the castle, or a sports hall.

We are also looking for an English sailboat.

In the other hand, I need a list of the groups and number of members interested.

If you want to come here soon to see the castle, I take this opportunity to tell you that we will realize an commemorative act in Málaga the 29th May.

Jon Valera

scout 

Wysłany: 2010-05-07, 15:44   

Reding_Malaga napisał/a:
Dear Scout,

the reenactment goes ahead. I spoke yesterday with the heads of the Fuengirola´s town hall and, as initially, It´s unlikely a economic help for transport.

For accommodation is probable a camp near o inside the castle, or a sports hall.

We are also looking for an English sailboat.

In the other hand, I need a list of the groups and number of members interested.

If you want to come here soon to see the castle, I take this opportunity to tell you that we will realize an commemorative act in Málaga the 29th May.

Jon Valera

Many thanks for yours informations. I have sent answer by e-mail. Muchas gracias por vuestra respuesta. Puedes escribir en espanol.

scout 

Wysłany: 2010-06-22, 23:03   

Hour schedule of Fuengirola Battle
Hour shedule of the Fuengirola battle, which was held from 14th till 15th of October 1810. Prepared thanks to the work of the Mariusz Promis, published on http://napoleon.org.pl/polska/fue.php .

14th of October 1810
Polish situation at Fuengirola
Fuengirola (cpt. Franciszek Mlokosiewicz): 150 bayonnets of 4th Polish Rgt of Foot + cannons: 16-pounds, 2-pounds.
Mijas (leut. Eustachy Chelmicki) – 6 kilometers North from Fuengirola: 60 bayonnets of 4th Polish Rgt. Of Foot
Alhaurin (cpt. Ignacy Bronisz, chef of battalion) – 19 kilometers north from Fuengirola: 200 bayonnets of 4th Polish Rgt of Foot + 82 french dragoons of 21st French Dragoons Regiment

9.00 am
British and spanish forces arrived to the Bay Cala Moral, which is located 3 kilometers far west from Fuengirola fortress Castillo Souhail. Corps is composed by:
- 2nd of 89 Rgt of Foot (353 bayonnets)
- Troop of deserters (509 bayonnets – Germans, Italians and Poles among)
- Regiment of Toledo – Spanish infantry
- 60 cannoniers
- HMS „Circe”, HMS „Topaze”, HMS „Sparrowhawk”
- Several smaller sailboats
10.30 am
- beginning of the landing of 89/2 Regiment of Foot, Toledo Regiment and Troop of deserters
- action of landing is obseved fromMijas by lieut. Eustachy Chelmicki (60 bayonetts of 4th Polish Rgt of Foot) and send both the soldier with information to Sebastiani in Malaga and another one to Alhaurin (cpt. IgnacyBronisz with 200 bayonetts of 4th Polish Rgt. Of Infantry and 82 sables of 21 Rgt of Dragoons).
14.00 pm
- cpt. Franciszek Mlokosiewicz discovered rob bery of the caws from the Castel surrounding and send 40-soldiers troop, which while discovered forces of enemy got back to fortress of Fengirola (Castillo Souhail)
- In the afternooon Lizut. Eustachy Chelmicki set off from Mijas
- attack of the english-spanish forces performer from march In the voltigeurs type of Line organization, supported by the cannonade from HMS sailboats; Fortress of Fuengirola answered by one 16-pound cannon (one of sailboats was aimed and sunk); major Grant of 89/2 Regiment of Foot (officer in command) laid and died. OdB of attack (from the seaside as follows): 89/2 Regiment of Foot, Battalion of Deserters, Regiment Toledo from hills
- storm and darkness of the night ended the military action on that day.
In the night 14/15th of october 1810
- Troop of Lieut. Eustachy Chelmicki marching from Mijas reached fortress of Fuengirola („through several small rivers and In absolut silence”)
- The british and the Spaniards butli enforcements for cannons: one onthe West Direktion from Castle (In distance of 300-400m: 12-paounders), 32-paound cannon from the south side (from Beach – it was to heavy to be brought on hills).
- in the midnight there set off the troop fordem by 350 Spaniards and 100 Germans under the command of cpt. Mullins with orders of taking control of the crossing of roads at Mijas

15th of October 1810, sunday
5.00 am

- cpt. IgnacyBronisz reached Mijas (with 200 bayonnets of 4th Polish Rgt of Infantry, stayed as garrrison and set the guards arround the Mijas, chich discovered the closing spanish-german troop). Skimirsh. Spaniards and Germans Chile stepped into Town after they had been fought back In attack on bayonnets (20 died, 40 captured) they retreated towards siege of Fuengirola.
- cannonade from early morning.
- end of the storm
- lord Blayney set the officer with the question of possibile end of defence. Mlokosiewicz he didn nat want to discuss (still having the hope on enforcements)
- 82/1 Regiment of Foot arrived by the sea, Blayney ordered landing as quickly as it could be possible
Bronisz asked his offciers in Mijas for council and moped with 200 bayonetts towards Fuengirola. Dragoons of 21 Rgt they ride with much more comfortable byt longer way (they would appear form east side – from Fuengirola)
- 89/2 leaved its posts and went for meal towards the Beach. In the castle Mlokosiewicz noticed the troop of eleven the dragoons (11 sables) of 21Rgt of Dragoons and decided to attack in two “columns” (90 bayonetts with Chelmicki and 40 bayonetts with Mlokosiewicz) – they stormed the battery and take it over while weren’t supported by the dragoons
- 82/1 retreats on the sailboats
- appeared Ignacy Bronisz and attacked 89/2 on the left wing (along the Beach) – lord Balyney was captured
- lord Blayney while were captured ordered from the walls of fortress to stop the cannonade of HMS sailboats.

18th of October 1810
Młokosiewicz, Bronisz, i Chełmicki awarded by the Cross of Legion of Honour.

scout 

Wysłany: 2010-08-10, 23:53   

This is possible program of the flow of reenactment and accompanying events.

VIERNES 15 OCTUBRE

- Conferencia y presentación de los actos del Bicentenario.

SÁBADO 16

Desfile desde el Castillo a la Plaza del Ayuntamiento. Acto oficial conmemorativo y de confraternización entre los diferentes países. Discursos, izado de banderas, interpretación de himnos por la Banda Municipal de Música y disparos de honor.

Inauguración de placa en el Castillo.

Desembarco británico y escaramuzas

DOMINGO 17

Recreación Histórica de la Batalla de Fuengirola.

Misa en el Castillo, en honor a todos los caídos en la batalla.

scout 

Wysłany: 2010-09-03, 14:15   

Web site of the Bicentario batalia de Fuengirola 1810-2010:
http://fuengirola1810.wordpress.com

Detailed program:

Friday, October 15th

20:00 hours. (Place for determining).

Presentation of the commemorative acts and explanatory chat of the Battle of Fuengirola, by the Association Historical – Cultural “Teodoro Reding” of Malaga.

-

22:00 – 24:00 hours. Castle of Fuengirola.

Sentry duty of the 4th Polish Regiment of Infantry of the Duchy of Warsaw in the Castle of Fuengirola.

Camp of Napoleonic epoch visitable.

-

Saturday, October 16th

11:30 hours. Commemorative parade of the British, Polish, French and Spanish Groups of Re-enactment, with fife and drum marches of the epoch.

Itinerary: Castillo Sohail, Paseo Marítimo, Cuesta, Plaza de España (Town hall).

-

12:00 hours. Plaza de España.

Institutional act and of confraternización in memory of the facts of 1810 and his protagonists of both Armies.

Interpretation of anthems, hoisted of flags and volleys of honour.

-

13:30 hours. Interior of the Castle.

Inauguration of commemorative plates.

-

18:00 hours. Zone of the Castle Sohail.

1st Part of the Re-enactment of the Battle of Fuengirola.

British landing on the beach and skirmish up the hill.

-

21:00 – 22:00 hours. Polish and British camps open to the public.

-

Sunday, October 17th

10:00 hours. Interior of the Castle.

Mass in honour of all the fallen in the battle.

-

11:30 hours. 2nd Part of the Re-enactment of the Battle of Fuengirola.

-

13:30 hours. Gratitude to the Groups of Re-enactment.

---------------------------

Program

FUENGIROLA 1810 - 2010

Wydarzenia upamiętniające i rekonstrukcja bitwy pod Fuengirolą

Od 15 do 17 października 2010

Piątek, 15 października

20:00

Prezentacje i wykłady okolicznościowe dotyczące bitwy pod Fuengirolą, organizowane przez Towarzystwo Historyczne - Kulturowe "Reding Teodoro" z siedzibą w Maladze.

-

22:00 - 24:00 Castillo de Fuengirola.

Służba wartownicza Pułku 4-go Piechoty Księstwa Warszawskiego na zamku Fuengirola. Odwiedziny obozu z epoki napoleońskiej w świetle pochodni.

-

Sobota, 16 października

11:30. Parada pamięci: brytyjskie grupy rekonstrukcji historycznej, polskie, francuskie i hiszpańskie, przy dźwiękach bębnów i fletów w czasie marszu.

Wyjazd z zamku Fuengirola (Castillo Sohail) w kierunku ulicy Hiszpanii.

-

12:00. Plaza del Ayuntamiento.

Wystąpienia oficjalne i bratanie współczesnych uczestników w kontekście pamięci o wydarzeniach z 1810 roku i bohaterach obydwu stron.

Wykonanie hymnów, flag oraz oddanie salutów honorowych.

-

13:30. Wnętrze zamku Castillo Sohail we Fuengiroli.

Odsłonięcie tablicy pamiątkowej.

-

18:00. Obszar Castillo Sohail.

Część 1 rekonstrukcji historycznej bitwy pod Fuengirolą.

Lądowanie Brytyjczyków na plaży, potyczki na wzgórzu i ostrzał artyleryjski.

-

21:00 do 22:00. Odwiedziny w polskich i brytyjskich obozach.

-

Niedziela, 17 października

10:00. Wnętrze zamku.

Msza Święta ku czci wszystkich poległych w walce.

-

11:30. Część 2 rekonstrukcji historycznej bitwy pod Fuengirolą.

-

13:30. Ceremonia uznania dla grup rekonstrukcji historycznej uczestniczących w obchodach dwóchsetlecia bitwy pod Fuengirolą.

Odpowiedz do tematu